Wednesday 18 June 2014

[cobirds] Bird Song Hero, Cornell Lab of Ornithol

Per the conversations about bird songs lately, here is a fun Cornell Lab of Ornithol link that my daughter-in-law in MI sent me!  My grandkids, ages 4-9, are birders along with their parents and are having fun with this!  I played it and it is a great introductory learning tool of songs and spectrograms for kids and adults!  They also have Sibley on an iPhone and little Sibley on an old iPod!  Wish I had had these tools when I was that age!  At least we had spectrograms in the old field guides!

 

http://thekidshouldseethis.com/post/the-cornell-lab-of-ornithologys-bird-song-hero

 

Kay

 

Kayleen A. Niyo, Ph.D.

Niyo Scientific Communications

5651 Garnet St.

Golden, CO 80403

303.679.6646

Kay@KayNiyo.com; www.KayNiyo.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment