Friday 29 November 2019

[cobirds] Re: Gray-crowned Rosy-Finches - Lory State Park (Larimer)

Checking my photos at home, I discovered that I had photographed at least one Hepburn's (coastal) GCRF. A little embarrassed I overlooked that detail while I was staring at the live bird!

John Shenot
Fort Collins, CO

On Friday, November 29, 2019 at 11:42:52 AM UTC-7, John Shenot wrote:
There was a group of about 25 Rosy-Finches feeding on the first rock face from the parking lot on the Well Gulch trail this morning 11:00-11:30ish. All gray-crowned, no Hepburn's.

John Shenot
Fort Collins CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/aba0a540-8ed1-4f48-8111-1902e757241c%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment