Tuesday 19 November 2019

[cobirds] Re: Broad-tailed Hummingbirds(?), Boulder County

After listening to the chips of all the hummingbirds likely to occur here, they sounded most like Broad-tailed hummingbirds.

I am so frustrated at not being able to see them, because I listened to them for several minutes. I was afraid to move because they were sitting so close to my head in the trees!

The catalpa and Washington Hawthorne trees have so many pods and berries, respectively, that it was impossible to see them, even though they were fairly close to me.

I hope someone else in the area sees them!

Paula Hansley
Louisville



Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/47646ACF-ADEA-4E2F-8DD6-8A11941755B6%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment