Tuesday 19 November 2019

[cobirds] Hummingbirds, Boulder County

CObirders,
I was standing in my front yard at
10 am when two hummingbirds flew into my crabapple and catalpa trees. They were chipping loudly. I instantly recognized the chips as hummingbird sounds. The chips were very similar to those of the Broad-tailed Hummingbird, as recorded by Sibley.

I stood there listening to them for several minutes but never saw them before they flew away.

Paula Hansley
Louisville
Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/78B2FDFE-F0C3-44A5-A4BD-A84E750F113B%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment