Thursday 30 November 2017

[cobirds] Two questions

Good evening, bird-folk,

I'm looking towards a "less-work-busy" December, and am trying to decide on CBCs. I'm also trying to nail down some "usual" suspects (i.e., birds I haven't seen but aren't THAT unusual in Colorado).

So, I'm hoping y'all can help.

I've searched the CBC sites, but can't seem to find the individual count circle reports. All I find is the summaries, which, while interesting, record unusual species. I'd like some site that showed ALL the species for individual count circles. Does such a thing exist?

Aside from that, is there a "dependable" place to find Evening Grosbeak? I grew seeing them in Oregon, but haven't seen one since I started keeping track (in 1984).

Thanks!

Gary Brower
Unincorporated Arapahoe County

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/6C6E3910-ED4B-4979-9018-3E99C3C6D4C1%40gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment