Thursday 14 January 2021

Re: [cobirds] checklist compiler tool

Hi everyone.
 
I tried the tool Diana put on Cobirds in the message below. I used it to compile the checklists from the Big Day that Jeanne and I did on Kauai in 2014. The tool was just a little labor intensive to copy and paste all the checklist numbers into, but it worked perfectly. In fact, it worked so well that it found an additional species that I did not have on our original report that we put into the ABA Big Day list.
 
Thanks to Diana for providing this fun tool.
 
Mel Goff
Colorado Springs
 
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 11:45 AM
To: COBIRDS
Subject: [cobirds] checklist compiler tool
 
 
Hi all,
I saw a comment in the eBird Facebook group today that I thought might interest some of you.  It mentioned a tool (linked below), where you can put in the numbers from checklist URLs and it will compile them all together into a spreadsheet.
This could be used to compile data from an event like a bird count, convention, or road trip.  I haven't yet tried it myself.
 
 

Diana Beatty

El Paso County


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAM-_j9t1iaPqgHXuqE7egiS04%3DSx9UtCBxQ%3Dqmr0nf0hK%2BQJtQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment