Wednesday 20 January 2021

[cobirds] Hello Everyone

I am new to the group and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian Roy and I am a budding nature photographer and a lover of birds. I am new to birding, and I am weak, yet getting stronger at bird identification and capturing birds in flight. I'm sure I have mistaken tree sparrows from the chirping variety as well as tons of other birding faux pas. I decided to build a blog dedicated to the information I learn to help others along the same journey.

Here is a photo from this morning. This crow was describing big a fish he caught. I believed him, but the bufflehead didn't. 

MAL09794.jpg

I'm happy to be a part of the group. Thanks for the invite

- Brian





--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/7a856f36-a026-4ff0-9faf-fda6c8b4b0f2n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment