Thursday 28 January 2016

[cobirds] ? re:White-tailed Ptarmigan

In the amazing, stupendous, wonder 7 years I have lived in Colorado the White-tailed Ptarmigan has eluded me. In a month or so I will be a resident of upstate New York in the Catskills. The Ptarmigan is on my CO "bucket list". I saw my first Willow Ptarmigan in 2012 while visiting my great-grandfathers village "Hyypio" above the Arctic Circle in Finland.

So... if anyone has an absolute, for sure, guarantied, full proof Ptarmigan location recommendation please
share. I've tried most but I won't be discouraged!

Jennifer Hope Hyypio
Littleton, Douglas County, CO

May your winds be strong and your thermals high.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/10980272.1454043907700.JavaMail.root%40elwamui-darkeyed.atl.sa.earthlink.net.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment