Wednesday 27 January 2016

[cobirds] Beautiful Visitor

In my previous post with similar subject, I was not aware that I could upload a picture, so this message contains a picture of my newest friend.  I live in SW Denver (Marston Meadows) and have had the pleasure of greeting this beautiful visitor in my back yard for the past several days.  I think it is a female Peregrine Falcon but am not absolutely certain.  I welcome anyone knowledgeable either confirming my opinion or offer a correction. If it is a Peregrine Falcon, then what it is doing in SW Denver is a mystery to me!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/72ebda0d-e655-4d9e-97c7-d1219fcc8555%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment