Sunday 31 May 2020

[cobirds] Scarlet Tanager, w. Buckhorn & deer creek canyon hotspot

Thank you for posting!
Truelly amazing find and amazing bird! Due to the placement of a patches of yellow plumage, it looks like it could potentially the same bird seen a few days ago at Harriman Lake. Either way, great find. Interestingly, I drove by this location early this morning and noted that I heard a Red-eyed Vireo. I was on my way to Reynolds Park looking for (and not finding) Dusky Grouse (althought I did hear an Ovenbird on the way up). I didn't end up stopping at Deer Creek and Buckthorn. Shows what I could miss if I dont actually get out and look!

Ben Sampson
Centennial, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/f1288009-dd62-4604-9a17-62c7644af307%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment