Wednesday 27 May 2020

[cobirds] Adult Yellow-crowned Night-Heron in Pueblo City Park 5/27

I was at Pueblo City Park this morning, before 7am, when I saw an adult Yellow-crowned Night-Heron fly over me and headed east.  I am guessing it was roosting at Lake Joy in the middle of Pueblo City Park.  Maybe it will return here later today.  This is my first adult Yellow-crowned Night-Heron in Pueblo County in many years, maybe like the 1990s was the last one.

The Red-eyed Vireo continues to sing on the west side of Pueblo City Park and the Eastern Wood-Pewee continues to sing 0.33 miles west of Pueblo Blvd on the bike path on the North side of the Arkansas River.  I was able to get a recording of it this morning.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CA%2BXeEuU-rv334o1EGAO4BxR4ELoVoi5qjv2%3Dn%2BJi%3DmA3oxmX9Q%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment