Sunday 26 April 2020

[cobirds] Colorado nesting ravens

Hi All,

I have an interest in the ravens of SE Colorado and I am possibly going to do some research in that area. I would appreciate if any of the COBirders who travel down to Pueblo, Huerfano, Las Animas, Otero, Bent, Kiowa, Prowers, or Baca counties this summer could make a note of any and all raven nests they observe. I would like to know the coordinates of the raven nests as well as what kind of location they are in. For example a tree or a house or an overpass. I would really love it if I could get some data from you guys to see about the feasibility of research, so please send me your raven nest locations!

Thank you for your help,

Will Anderson
Boulder

Wian6764@colorado.edu

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/60de36f0-d990-43b7-ab8d-ae7236ebae48%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment