Monday 22 June 2015

[cobirds] Red-eyed Vireo, residential Boulder city

Hi folks,

I went out for an early-morning run in my neighborhood and heard a singing Red-eyed Vireo up around 24th and Bluff, in the heart of residential Boulder. This is actually the second time I've heard it the past couple weeks. The first time, I noted it but didn't report it here since I figured it would be moving elsewhere quickly. But apparently it has stuck around. The other time I heard it was just a block or two away, near Mapleton and 23rd, so it seems to have set up shop here.

I know this is just more Boulder County arcana, but I think it's cool when a bird like this hangs around a neighborhood, breaking up the monotony of robins, starlings, and house finches.

Thanks for indulging me,
Eric

--
Eric DeFonso
Boulder, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAFjVA_aF8mgDoakF3GhCO84i66Rwe4Dk3AuDrrCmRpedPQRg7A%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment