Sunday 5 January 2014

[cobirds] Resolution & Mealworm threads

OK, these haven't yet developed but I'm still hoping.

As for my resolutions, the ones pertaining to birds & wildlife can be summed
up in a single note: GET OUT MORE and SLOW DOWN (I'm usually trying to
multi-task with cardio activities; they are not very compatible). Also, PAY
ATTENTION TO DETAILS.

In addition, I'd like to ask CObirders to share their favorite shops & sites
for purchasing birdseed & other items, as well as the more esoteric things
like mealworms (maybe I'll attract an ovenbird).

My local feed supply store (Main St. in Gunbarrel, along the Hwy 119 near
Boulder) is my typical purchase point-- reasonable prices and all the
essentials. Otherwise, Wild Bird Ctr in Boulder has very knowledgeable staff
and lots of goodies that are hard to resist.


Linda Andes-Georges
Central Bldr Cnty

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/010601cf0a63%24c2921f70%2447b65e50%24%40net.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment