Wednesday 29 May 2013

[cobirds] Re: Yellow-throated Vireo, Colorado Springs, El Paso County

All,

Please note this bird was seen on Monday (27 May), the post finally appeared on cobirds two days later. 
 

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO



From: Kara Carragher <k.carragher@yahoo.com>
To: "cobirds@googlegroups.com" <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 8:50 AM
Subject: [cobirds] Yellow-throated Vireo, Colorado Springs, El Paso County

I opened the garage door and was about to jump on the tandem bike with my husband when I heard a buzzy vireo singing "3-a". I grabbed my bins and sure enough, a singing Yellow-throated Vireo. We got great views and then he disappeared. Good yard bird! :) I live in the Pleasant Valley neighborhood on the west side of Colorado Springs.

Regards,
Kara Carragher
Colorado Springs, CO

Sent from my iPhone

--

No comments:

Post a Comment