Friday 27 August 2021

[cobirds] Updated Big Year needs list, etc.

All, 
I'm on the precipice of 250 species with getting a couple new Joe Roller Memorial green big year birds yesterday, including that nemesis Marsh Wren for #249! I finally went to this marsh at Chatfield, which happens to be right near where I go all the time anyway, and got 2 birds! Bingo! I had just never worked my way through the weeds to get down to it before. What a relief!

I updated my needs list post below. I added my "code 5" needs, and tried to fix the formatting. I'll use this as a living document and update it over the rest of the year, so bookmark this for reference if you're birding down my way (wink wink).

My current species is here:

Now if that short-billed gull in Larimer could come down to my patch or even Chatfield or Cherry Creek, that'd be more convenient! :)  

Good birding!
Scott
Littleton CO 

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds?hl=en?hl=en
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
* Join Colorado Field Ornithologists https://cobirds.org/CFO/Membership/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAJmtx%2BU-MSmpTgzeUXs3PqZakN8PRQKfteeQQDHMnZd0i%3Dzp8A%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment