Tuesday 24 August 2021

[cobirds] Joe Roller Green Big year update

All,
I finally got a few blog posts up. They may be a little rough around the edges, but that's how I'm feeling these days chasing birds in the 90 degree F heat. Ha!

My green big year total is now 247 species with picking up a sweet Caspian Tern in the blazing heat at Chatfield on Monday afternoon. Joe may have told me to not chase that one. But I did, I got it, and it was awesome.

Don't forget, you can pledge or donate at the link. It's never too late! Pledges and donations keep me motivated and inspired to keep getting up early and riding somewhere to bird or taking off in the blazing heat for a hot bird.

I hope you enjoy the stories as much as I did writing them.

What birds do I still need for the year? This is a BIG ONE!!!

One big Green Year nemesis obtained!

So many trips to Chatfield State Park.

A Baird's Sparrow? What?

Thank you,

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds?hl=en?hl=en
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
* Join Colorado Field Ornithologists https://cobirds.org/CFO/Membership/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAJmtx%2BWjha0abhaQqJZZD2dktuGM3FGe00rOGUpAH0K6XtuF1A%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment