Sunday 29 March 2020

Re: [cobirds] Interpretation of state-wide Public Health Order

That's a good question. What is my region?
I've been mostly birding from my car. I do get out and walk around if there are NO humans around. I carry lots of hand sanitizer in my car, mainly to use at the gas station.
Thank you everyone for responding to my questions. I don't want to be breaking any laws!
Susan Rosine
Brighton

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/9ce60f45-c3da-4af9-aa6b-67bbff7da61f%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment