Sunday 29 March 2020

Re: [cobirds] Interpretation of state-wide Public Health Order (NO SIGHTINGS)

Thanks again everyone! I'm sticking to my "region" which I define as Adams and Weld counties, since my town is in both counties. But I'm not getting crazy and going to all corners of each county.

Also, I'm just birding by car. And I have tons of hand sanitizer in my car, just in case.

Has anyone who drives back country roads noticed a HUGE increase in trash? Most of it seems to be beer bottles and cans. Drives my crazy.

Susan Rosine
Brighton

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/ad5ab37e-6a53-4beb-9c0f-aaee68980e2f%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment