Wednesday 24 July 2019

[cobirds] Re: Photos of Local Rarities for Beginner Birding Seminar

Hello Mike -

I've put together another video slide show with more birds. Same deal: download the video, view then email me the time stamp for the images you would like to use.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iBW56hwHXML4pAYxj__r_buAf-Xu6zCc/view?usp=sharing

Gary



On Monday, July 22, 2019 at 4:32:46 PM UTC-6, Mike Hensley wrote:
Hey guys,

I got tasked with leading a beginner birding seminar for the Colorado Mountain Club's Colorado Mountain Fest on September 28th. I'm not much of a photographer, but I'd like to include some pics of some of the more exciting birds that we've had in the Front Range in the last couple of years (Fork-Tailed Flycatcher, Parasitic Jaeger, Gyrfalcon, etc). I was wondering if any of you had pics that you'd be willing to share with me. I'm happy to include a photo credit. I'd just like to have some visuals to go with my presentation. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Good birding,
Mike Hensley

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/e96687cf-513f-4fb4-b4bb-46c681cd88ea%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment