Wednesday 31 July 2019

[cobirds] Common nighthawks, Louisville

CObirders,
About 5 pm today as I was driving along Pine Street, I was thrilled to see at least 10 nighthawks flying low over the trees and houses! I pulled over to watch them gradually work their way across town as they flew in their jerky ways as a loose group.

A non-birder neighbor even called me later to tell me about seeing them (she grew up in Wyoming and remembers seeing flocks of them all summer).

Paula Hansley
Boulder County



Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/EA7093A0-A772-490E-9655-1F822B08C5DA%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment