Friday 25 November 2016

[cobirds] White-eyed Vireo - South Platte Park (Arapahoe County)

Hi Colorado Birders.

From 3:30 to 5:00 PM today I visited South Platte Park. This was after dipping on the nearby Chestnut-sided Warbler, as well as Chatfield's Snow Bunting. I was wanting to see something good. Anyway, along the Mary Carter Greenway Trail, about 70 - ish feet after it intersects with the trail to Bufflehead Lake, I found a WHITE-EYED VIREO. It was in a willow along the river. It did not associate with any other birds. It moved a few bushes down. I lost it for a couple minutes, then found it about 20 feet up the river. It flew away, a few minutes later I refound it at its original location. My ebird report has another photo of the bird, along with a more in depth description of its location. Here is my ebird report: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S32718677

I apoligize that this photo is not great, but it is the best I have.

Ben Sampson
Centennial, Colorado

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/0a5db045-0e58-4b84-b7c8-7f4f9900adb5%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment