Thursday 15 September 2016

[cobirds] Re: Canyon Wren/Denver County

I haven't heard the canyon wren today (9/15/16).
~Julia

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 1:05:33 PM UTC-6, Julia Auckland wrote:
There is a canyon wren hanging around the backyard of my house and my neighbor's house.   I heard the unmistakable song as soon as I stepped outside.  Very reddish color, white throat, dark bands on tail, and long bill. Much easier to see in town than high up on a cliff. Singing and calling frequently. It was close by from 11-12.  Has moved a bit farther away now (12:40), but I can still hear it on the block.  I'll try to get a better pic and see if it is a juvenile or adult.


Julia Auckland

Denver, Colorado




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/39352620-a027-4340-b3a1-501b59807bf4%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment