Wednesday 28 September 2016

[cobirds] Chautauqua Author Talk

I wanted to let everyone know that I've been asked to participate in the Chautauqua Colorado Author's Talk series. I (Christine Goff, author of the Birdwatcher's Mystery series) will be speaking Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. at the Chautauqua Community House in Boulder. Tickets are $10 ($7 for Concert Members). I will talk about my series (nominated for two WILLA Awards, a Colorado Authors' League Award and published internationally), why I choose to highlight issues such as bird trafficking in our national parks, the effect of the coffee industry on migratory birds, and poisoning of waterfowl in my books, my research methods, the juggling of multiple writing projects (my debut thriller has also been nominated for multiple awards, including a Colorado Authors' League Award, Colorado Book Award and Anthony Award) and I'll give a preview of what's coming up. In the spirit of the holidays, I am donating my share of the ticket proceeds to the Boulder Bird Club. If you're interested in more information, please visit the Chautauqua Colorado website at https://www.chautauqua.com/portfolio/christine-goff-a-parliament-of-owls/ or feel free to send me an email. Thanks.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment