Wednesday 26 March 2014

[cobirds] Fwd: Ash-throated Flycatcher?, WRG, JeffCo



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paula Hansley <redstart.paula@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Subject: Ash-throated Flycatcher?, WRG, JeffCo
To: Joyce Takamine <jabirujt@gmail.com>


I just heard a possible calling Ash-throated Flycatcher at the western end of the Wheat Ridge Greenbelt. It was at the west end of the new boardwalk. The call had four loud scratchy notes. The bird was close to me but I didn't see it. I immediately played its call softly  to myself as well as those of the Great Crested and Brown-capped Flycatchers. It definitely wasn't the former.

I hope that someone can re-find it.

Paula Hansley
Louisville

Joyce - could you post this?  Thanks. Paula

Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAHtstTedM1Hpw66zOmtLdV9NhYU-qZJVN6FCvzy_vdzdxL-fGw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment