Friday 22 November 2013

[cobirds] Barr Lake - Adams County

I didn't have my scope with me, since I hadn't planned on going to Barr.  I just ended up there.  If anyone feels like sorting through a lot of white geese, there are dozens of them all over the park; both in and out of the water.  If someone said there were 50 there, I wouldn't argue. 
 
Also there, and along the way (DIA Owl Loop) were large numbers of raptors.  These ranged from kestrels to Bald Eagles, with harriers, Red-tailed, and Ferruginous in between. 
 
John Breitsch
Denver, Colorado

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/ce5aa474-c9b5-4d2b-805d-f57dbed876e1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment