Monday 18 March 2024

[cobirds] best yard bird

My best yard bird was the red-bellied woodpecker that showed up at my feeder in Nov 2020 and continued with daily visits until April 2021. I had just moved to Original Town in Superior from Alabama and was quite familiar with its call, as it was the most frequently seen woodpecker around my home in Alabama. 
Shortly after it stopped visiting, my home was destroyed by the Marshal Fire. I am rebuilding there with hopes of the red-bellied as well as other birds returning. I was so glad that I got to meet so many of you when you came to see this special woodpecker! 
Jean Folsom 
stakeout red-bellied woodpecker, William St., Superior

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate.
* Join Colorado Field Ornithologists https://cobirds.org/membership/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAG-jxq5djrT7seSRgNmCwuJU7GsfJNuL2zJx%2B%3DVTU-VDz7%3DZzw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment