Sunday 23 August 2020

[cobirds] Mourning doves- Weld County

I have had these two mourning doves hanging in my yard the past four days or so. They are always on the ground when I see them and by the time I see them I am often only four feet or so from them. They don't seem very active. I am not in the yard much. I do not know how much time they are actually in my yard. But I have seen them daily and twice today. Is it possible they are sick? 
 Picture taken through a window with a poor cell phone camera. 

Sharon Kay
Greeley

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/e3aad2bc-ab6e-4779-bff8-7efc492c0bffn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment