Thursday 21 February 2019

[cobirds] Northern Shrike - Jeffco - Golden

Birders,
I just had a Northern Shrike in my front yard. I pressed my luck to get a better photo and it flew around the back of the house and I couldn't relocate it.  
Not even a new yard bird.  Had one here sometime in the early 90's.  I wasn't keeping the best records then.

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO
"My mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CABF3siE7VCTsQmEPt87XbPqV8L-VUK23BVyrA%2BTqt_A-vQQnTg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment