Thursday 28 February 2019

[cobirds] Colorado CBC Results are all in


You can now see the results for all 51 Colorado Christmas Bird Counts that were held this winter, Dec 14-Jan 5.  I am reviewing all the counts, still trying to get documentation or photos for some species and counting up the species for each count, to make sure the number reported is correct.  I'll write a summary after I finish reviewing all the counts, which I have until 15 April to do that.  If you see anything on any CBC Results, I that I need to look at, let me know.  

Thanks to all the Colorado CBC Compilers for getting their count data entered into the CBC Website by the deadline, which is today!!  I did a count of species found on Colorado CBCs last week, and I think I counted 199 species, I believe we'll make it to 200 species again, plus some count week only species, that weren't found on any CBC during count day.  Thanks to all the participants who were able to help with Colorado CBCs this year, and past years.

To view the results for this year go to this website, click the United States tab, and Colorado tab, and you'll see all the counts.

http://netapp.audubon.org/CBCObservation/CurrentYear/ResultsByCount.aspx

--
Brandon Percival
Colorado CBC Regional Editor
Pueblo West, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CA%2BXeEuVp62KLu-SZ%2BZdA-6sPQv%3DwZzJB45awqJ%2BgSCJX1p%2BJ5Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment