Friday 11 November 2016

[cobirds] Map to Kittiwake Parking Lot at Pueblo Reservoir


Here is an e-bird checklist, marking the location of the parking lot, where I scope to look for the Kittiwake in the NW side of Pueblo Reservoir in the State Wildlife Area (which is a bumpy dirt road).  Tuesday through today, this is place to come and scope from.  Good luck this weekend, I'll post on cobirds, if I see it early tomorrow morning.


Click on Map, to see the parking lot.  

I won't be able to answer more e-mails tonight, until after 10pm, so I thought this might be helpful, I hope.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CA%2BXeEuUyA%3Df5SmpNDqVmZ44AiHZBEDiK_boCUXL_-%3DVpFkWKqw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment