Sunday 26 October 2014

[cobirds] Littleton, Arapahoe

This morning a late Wilson's Warbler was at Lee Gulch downstream of Prince Street, Littleton. 2 Evening Grosbeaks in some pines near the office of St. Mary Church were the first I've had there.

Back home in Ken Caryl Valley (JeffCo) I'm enjoying sorting through 5 forms of Dark-eyed Juncos at my feeding stations these last several days. Interestingly (to me), the form that I've so far seen most rarely in my yard (Gray-headed)  is the one that nests within a mile of my home. Maybe they'll be more regular this winter as my feeding station becomes better known among the birds. 

David Suddjian
Littleton, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAGj6RoovOA3Nw1tBQquWkYMvQjCvuWrbriveLZ0aGKgzAKkafA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment