Wednesday 29 October 2014

[cobirds] 11/13 Front Range trip- everyone is welcome!

Hey all,
On November 13th, I'm planning on birding some lakes and reservoirs along the front range, i.e., Longmont and Boulder area. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join in, the more the merrier. I'm planning on starting at McIntosh Reservoir (NW Longmont at the Flanders park entrance) early in the morning, around 7am, and working my way around. You're more than welcome to jump in for part or all of the day. I'd like to get to know more birders in my area, so please please come if you can make it. I'm still working out the details, but I wanted to get the word out first to see if anyone is interested. You're welcome to email me at knitter5d@gmail.com or reply here.
Thanks!

Johanna Beam
Boulder County
Longmont, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/3dc41889-2e34-4478-9785-a1c4472cc434%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment