Friday 27 January 2023

[cobirds] Fwd: Bohemian/cedar waxwings, Arapahoe city


I forgot to mention that I was with Chris Koff at the time that I saw the Bohemian waxwings.
Deb Carstensen, Arapahoe county 
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Deborah Carstensen <fiddlenurs@aol.com>
Date: January 27, 2023 at 3:19:49 PM MST
To: Cobirds <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Bohemian/cedar waxwings, Arapahoe city

There were just about 200 waxwings at Davies and Windemere by Ashbaugh Park. There currently are still waxwings in a tall Cottonwood on the east side of the street in the park but the large flock was on the west side of Windemere. They were going back-and-forth to an ornamental cherry (?) tree at the SW corner. There was also a a fair number of robins. There was also a great blue heron fly out which was nice to see
Super great.

Deb Carstensen, Arapahoe county
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment