Thursday 30 June 2022

[cobirds] Longmont (Boulder Co.) 6/30

Hi Everyone, 

This morning 6/30 I went over to Clark Centennial Park to see if the previously reported Purple Martin was around. Before I left my house in SW Longmont, I heard an unusual noise along Left Hand Creek. It was a singing Cordilleran Flycatcher! Never had one here in 15 years. I got photos. I spent about two hours walking the park and adjacent streets, with no sign of the martin. I just got back from Oregon, where I saw and heard lots of them. With no big tree cavities and no martin houses around, I imagine this bird has moved on. 

Mark Miller 
Longmont, CO 

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds?hl=en?hl=en
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
* Join Colorado Field Ornithologists https://cobirds.org/CFO/Membership/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CADLCh%2Bz-ZEEi469kqj4DBjfFEHcSd9795epGtBPdvBgYb6Pdwg%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment