Sunday 29 November 2020

[cobirds] Re: Varied Thrush in Weld County

Regarding my photos-- For some reason they have been marked as unconfirmed by the ebird reviewer. I'm confused as to why. I'm quite certain of the ID and it was already seen at this location by someone else. I think this means that my submission doesn't get published publicly as well. Any ideas why this might have happened?
Thanks,
Jenny


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/2bc74c77-2ce8-493f-b192-e0f67df2e49fn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment