Thursday 26 November 2020

[cobirds] Joe Roller

I've known Joe for decades, but almost entirely through many emails. I wish I had been able to bird with him more often in person!. He was responsible for my acquiring the wooden cases with their large flat drawers that had been used to house quadrangle maps of Colorado for the breeding bird atlas. He and I could see how perfect they were for my micromount mineral collection.

I cannot believe he is gone.

Paula Hansley
Louisville


Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/23E11735-66B5-449A-91E2-1125DBD00A4C%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment