Saturday 28 November 2020

[cobirds] Fwd: Joe

This is an email that Robin Biddle, who lives in England, asked me to post.

Deb Carstensen, Arapahoe county 
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Robin Biddle <robinbiddle48@gmail.com>
Date: November 28, 2020 at 9:24:07 AM MST
To: Deb Carstensen <fiddlenurs@aol.com>
Subject: Joe


Hi Deb
Rum owd times, as we say in Suffolk County
I hope you are keeping well
I'm not sure if I can post direct to cobirds, I wonder if you could post this for me please

I would like  to add my voice to the tributes being paid to Joe . I've 'known' Joe for over 20 years, through his postings, also  having corresponded a few times. Thank you Joe    Robin        (England)

I can imagine Joe and Bob Spencer sitting on a cloud, observing the flyways
I've not done as much 'birding' as I would have liked, even if iido struggle to see them.
Since social isolation and distancing, the local world has discovered 'my'  local patch. I don't know what your equivalent would be , Time Square, here it would be Piccadily Circus in London. for crowding/
I've still been taking photos for the  parish website, up to 300 now, and still don't run out of subjects
Many Thanks
Stay safe
Robin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment