Sunday 29 November 2020

[cobirds] Re: Varied Thrush in Weld County

Hi everyone,
This is my first post. Thank you for adding me! 
I'm Jenny, I live in Ault and I've caught the birding bug. I also volunteer at the Rocky Mountain Raptor Program in Fort Collins. 

I went up to look for the varied thrush in Nunn today and found it right where John and Kelly did: the SW corner of Nunn town park. It was there when I arrived at 10AM and stayed until at least 10:30. It is very willing to allow photos from the vehicle but less so if you are on foot. Photos have been submitted to eBird but not approved yet. They should appear on this checklist once approved: https://ebird.org/checklist/S76857913
Cheers!
Jenny
On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 11:51:28 AM UTC-7 colorad...@yahoo.com wrote:
Hi all

We met up with John and Kelly--could not relocate--but Kelly has excellent photos! We drive around the town (not big at all if you come). We'll try later today (and the next and the next ...). Thanks for the tip Bill.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn


On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 10:44:55 AM UTC-7 William Kaempfer wrote:

John Vanderpoel called me to say that he had just (about 10:30 a.m. on 11/23) had a Varied Thrush in Nunn, Weld County, at a park at Lincoln and 4th.  Might have flown north a bit.

 

Bill Kaempfer

Safety Harbor FL

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/da31153a-ae34-4d0a-ab14-dac80ad4ca61n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment