Monday 23 April 2018

[cobirds] Arrivals - Centennial (Arapahoe)

This morning, in my Centennial yard: two House Wrens, two Chipping Sparrows -- first of the year on both for me. I thought I'd spotted a House Wren skulking last week, but saw and heard no trace of it again until today.

Three White-crowned Sparrows and one Lincoln's continuing. At least one scrub jay continues in my neighborhood as well.

At DU (Denver), my first Barn Swallow of the year.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/9a8edfc7-a475-4d6c-ba5b-c50be826c0fd%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment