Tuesday 25 June 2013

[cobirds] RFI: birding locations near Avon

I am going to be in Avon the week of July 6-13 and will have some time to go birding.  I was wondering if folks had suggestions for good places to go birding within an hour (or possibly two) of Avon.  Naturally, I would be happy to see mountain specialties such as Brown rosy-Finch or Three-toed Woodpecker, but I will be happy just seeing a nice diversity of birds.  The one species that I would really like to see is Dusky Grouse; if anyone has suggestions on where I might find this species near Avon, I would be most appreciative.

Please feel free to contact me off-list.

Thank you very much!

Sandy

Sandy Konoce
Department of Mathematics
University of Redlands, Redlands, CA

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/62d44d6f-96a2-4190-bbb9-e600dbd8850a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment