Wednesday 7 December 2022

Re: [cobirds] problem posting to ebird

Yeah, mine switched to Hungarian for no reason a couple days ago, and another time refused to let me add photos to my lists. I'm sure it will be fixed soon. Today it seemed okay. 

Susan Rosine
Brighton 

On Wed, Dec 7, 2022, 8:33 PM 'Norm Lewis' via Colorado Birds <cobirds@googlegroups.com> wrote:
EBird has been acting odd for a couple days.

Norm
Sent from my iPhone


On Dec 7, 2022, at 3:30 PM, Charlie Paterson <charlieapaterson@gmail.com> wrote:


I use ebird frequently, but today I had a problem posting an observation.  I researched on ebird and sent a request for help but it looks like it might be days for a reply.

Here's the problem:  When I add an observation such as 3 house finch  or  3 hofi  the auto ID line says "can't find your bird?' and when I press that and then press "search all species" it ends my session.  App is up to date, Merlin works fine and the locations I've tried I've used many times before.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Charlie Paterson

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds?hl=en?hl=en
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
* Join Colorado Field Ornithologists https://cobirds.org/CFO/Membership/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CACPnx8Vy7uQhtEKXquWkT%3DaYiwE0Pb1GG%3D_Y7HeDU1GRL_B%3DcQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment