Tuesday 20 November 2018

[cobirds] CAPE MAY WARBLER still in Pueblo City Park

I ran into 2 birders from the San Luis Valley who reported that they saw the CAPE MAY WARBLER near the admin building in Pueblo City Park this afternoon.  While I did not see it today I (and Brandon Percival) watched and photographed it yesterday afternoon for a full hour.  I was surprised how colorful it was and delighted that it stayed in one pine tree and in the lower branches! I have a number of very good photos of it in a variety of positions showing all of it's plumage.  I have uploaded the batch of pics to my  Birds and Nature blog.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAAUvckoJ-3GDCU2Niy5FXYSexD0wCuN56R6wPG8JCWOypzfhSQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment