Saturday 28 October 2017

[cobirds] Merlin - Centennial (Arapahoe Co.)

This afternoon (10/28), while driving home from Marjorie Perry Nature Preserve, I spotted a Merlin (Prairie) on a transmission tower bordering Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens in Centennial (Arapahoe). This is my first of the fall, and my third encounter with these birds on one of these towers. 

I also had my FOS American Tree Sparrow along the Dry Creek in Centennial this morning, and my first Mountain Chickadee in the area since May 2016. 

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/ac144eed-69ad-4e55-9f61-b11d9b78a880%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment