Tuesday 31 October 2017

[cobirds] Crows Denver County

OK nothing really exiting to mention here, but I saw an opportunity today for a Halloween post thanks to a crow, gas prices and a candy run for the library I work at. I had to go to the King Soopers across the street at the Bear Valley Shopping Center and I saw a American crow on top of the gas price sign calling and this verse, inspired by Edger Allen Poe's the Raven, came to mind, however I had to change the species from raven to crow.

As I walked down the street,
weak and weary I did ponder
The gas prices I did wonder,
Will the prices ever go down?
Quoth the Crow "Nevermore."

Happy Halloween,

Brian Englewood Co


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/4b71371b-69f9-49b0-adbe-08bf6afa8c0b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment