Friday 27 March 2015

[cobirds] RFI: Short-eared Owls, Larimer

Hi folks -

You can probably guess what I'm wondering about. If anyone has info on the recent status of SEOW in Larimer County, could you pass that on to me via private email? I've checked eBird, and I'm not seeing any reports of it on Buckeye Rd since about 3 weeks ago. Because I did see some down at Chico earlier this week, I thought there was still a reasonable chance of finding them in Larimer as well. Thanks!

Eric D
Boulder, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/7c13653f-2754-4b65-bea2-9349c36f741d%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment