Wednesday 30 September 2020

RE: [cobirds] Another ID?

This is a Yellow-rumped warbler, audubon 
SIBLEY's guide calls this one a 1st Winter.    


Maureen Blackford
Boulder County



-------- Original message --------
From: Amy Roberts <amyroberts999@gmail.com>
Date: 9/30/20 6:49 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: Colorado Birds <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [cobirds] Another ID?

Do I get a moratorium on how many times I can ask for help? LOL. Very new at this (but having fun).  

This one seems to have a lot more going on (more pronounced eye ring, more contrast on wings, striping on flank, etc.) than the orange-crowned warbler I asked about the other day. But after flipping through my books, I'm sort of right back at orange-crowned anyway. (I briefly talked myself into Virginia's, but upon looking more closely, pretty sure that's incorrect.)

I will await your verdict. :-)
Thanks! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/1368F498-775A-4C89-AAD0-EE9BC07CA1E5%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment