Saturday 4 January 2020

Re: [cobirds] Where can i find the Rare Bird Alert Form?

It's not 'cobrc,' It's "cbrc.org.  I got to it by going to cfobirds.org, and clicking on bird records, or you can go direct.  There's a link to fill out a report right there.

Dave Cameron
Denver



On Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 10:27:21 AM UTC-7, birderbob wrote:
"I haven't been able to find a workable link or quick-link on the CFO home page.  Also, if available, I need an interactive electronic format since I no longer use a printer (and Hugh Kingery has requested a copy with our counting paperwork."
  The "link" on the CFO page for reporting rarities takes me here, to the discussion board.  The quick-links on the bottom of the page are not working for me.
I'm using an iPad if that makes a difference.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/b03c19ae-92d3-42dd-b264-bb7c7b7ee818%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment