Saturday 25 March 2017

[cobirds] RFI American Three-toed Woodpeckers

Hello everyone! I am thinking about a quick trip to the front range April 21-24 with American Three-toed Woodpecker as the target bird. I have done some research on ebird that shows some recent sightings south and west of Sedalia and was wondering if those sightings would be relevant in late April, it is my understanding that the woodpeckers move into the higher elevations at some point but I don't have any idea when that timeframe is or how variable it might be.

Since this is going to be a quick trip in from my home in eastern Kansas I am only asking for front range tips and sighting info as south as possible as I plan on birding Morton county in Kansas on my way home (if the woodpeckering is successful!).

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Brandon Magette
St Marys in Pottawatomie Co Kansas

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/b20d0a38-e2fe-4f44-9f5b-e18b56793bf6%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment