Wednesday 29 March 2017

[cobirds] NO brant, Arapahoe County

I went down around to all of the ponds this morning and did not find the brant or the flock of geese he was with. I did find a pair of hooded mergansers, a pair of wigeons and Red breasted nuthatches.
There was also a large coyote perusing the north side of the ponds as I went around the south side of the ponds. He was too far away for me to try to haze so I listened and watched the reaction of the birds in the area as he came through. They have a good alarm system and he never had a chance at a meal.
Thanks to everyone who came by to share my yard bird! It was a lot of fun.

Deb Carstensen, Arapahoe County

Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/0B667B95-F091-425B-A440-744ADCB2DD17%40aol.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment